What movement does Naviforce watch use?
All of Naviforce watches use original Japan movement from Seiko Instruments Inc .
Is Naviforce watch mechanical watch?
No, it isn’t. Some of our products are quartz watches, others are quartz electronic watches.
Are the watches waterproof?
Yes, all of Naviforce watches are 3ATM/30M waterproof. This means that the watch is safe when you wash your hands wearing it, but it is not suitable for showering and swimming. It is recommended to avoid water when wearing it.
Water Resistant is a common mark stamped on the back of watch. 3ATM water resistance means 30 Meters water resistance. However, it does not mean the watch was designed for repeated long-term use in such water depths. Please note that 3ATM water resistance can be only for daily life used, such as splash and rain, but not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkelling, water related work and fishing.
* There are several precautions to consider as well:
– Do not put a water resistant watch in water while the crown is pulled out.
– Do not turn or pull out the crown when the watch is wet.
– Even if a watch is water resistant, avoid placing it directly under running water from a faucet. The water pressure from a
faucet is sufficient to result in moisture penetration inside the watch.
– The water resistance of a watch is not permanently guaranteed. It is affected by the ageing of gaskets or deformation of watch
parts due to an accidental shock. We recommend that you have the water resistance of the watch checked regularly to ensure it’s functionality.
– To preserve it’s water resistance as long as possible, wipe off moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft, dry cloth after removing it from the wrist.